Friday, April 3, 2009

FOUND IT!

Geez....I swear I have placenta brain. oops I do!
Found the usb cord.


2 weekends ago we had a visit from our friends Ryan and Jodie and Paige. Since it was so warm Xander wanted to ride a motorcycle, so we decided to see if Paige wanted to go with him. I don't know why we didn't want to be on the back, he was wearing his lovely green 80's sunglasses. Hello babe.














After Motocycling we took the kids bowling, Nothing like bowling with a 1 year old and a 3 year old. Xander thought he should take everyones turn and Paige just wanted to be in the middle of the lane.















Check out this excitement after getting 8 balls down.


4 comments:

  1. How are your kids so big?? HOW!?

    They're too cute, Rach. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray!! You better update this one. :) I will come find you and make you!!!! Ha ha. Love ya!!! Cute kids and I dig those sunglasses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippy! I'm going to hold you to it this time. You better update it often. Can't wait to see what fun stuff you guys are up to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so proud of you!!! It is perfect! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete